Thursday 21 May 2015

Washable Nappies

One of the questions I get asked most when talking about parenting is about what washable nappies I use.

There are so many different types of nappies out there that it can be very difficult to choose which ones to go with and the websites of the companies don't always give you a really good idea of how they work.

So I decided to do a little video of the two types of washable nappies that we have been using so it's clear to see what they look (although I am not sure exactly how clear they are from this rather poor quality video, but hey)

This is the first video I have ever done and let me tell you, I felt like a right goon!!  I do want to do more of this but need to sort out the video quality first.

I realise I did leave a lot of stuff out, but I can save that for another video ;)


Hope you have a good giggle!

No comments:

Post a Comment