Sunday 15 September 2019

A New Venture on Patreon

Hi Friends,
Hoping you are all well this beautiful sunny Sunday where ever you are in the world, I am here today, and thank you so much for joining me, to share with you an exciting new venture that I am embarking on.  I have joined the Patron community! https://www.patreon.com/imperfectlynaturalmama



Now you're wondering what on earth is that? well let me tell you. Put simply Patreon is a membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid.  This means that if you subscribe to my Patron for either $2 a month or $10 a month depending on what rewards you would like to see, you will not only be supporting me to help my family financially, to home educate my children and generally put food on the table, but you will also be enabling me to create more.  More blog posts, more vlogs, more art products, more inspiration, more of what I love. 
Every month I will be posting a subscriber newsletter which will include recent musings, ideas and thoughts on full time motherhood, life with three small boys, home education and faith amongst other things. You can subscribe to this newsletter for $2 per month which I hope will be a gift to you of inspiration and provide nuggets of wisdom, motivation, hope that will enrich your life. You will also be giving me a gift of supporting my dream, and with every person who subscribes I will do a little happy dance (you won't see it but you'll know I'll be doing it!)  Take a look here: https://www.patreon.com/imperfectlynaturalmama


For $10 a month you will not only have access to the monthly newsletter but you will also have access to a number of my downloadable products, normally only available in my Etsy shop.  
With each subscriber I will endeavour to produce more products for download.  

So I am really excited for you to join me on this journey and see where it goes, it's a blank book at the moment and you will be joining me at the very beginning to be with me every step of the way in seeing where it goes.

Buying from a small business is so much better than buying from a branded store. Check out the benefits of buying from small businesses.

Thanks friends,
Helen

1 comment:

  1. How to buy and sell real time cryptocurrency and get the best bitcoin exchange rate USD from this site. This is one of the best and amazing site to transfer and exchange bitcoin with paypal, perfect money, moneygram, and many more. Get instant and reliable offers, cashout your cryptocurrency or bitcoin from everywhere in the world. Visit this site for more details .

    ReplyDelete